Sunday 24 April 2011

Minor thoughts.


Its gunna take time to do this...

I'm quite lucky I have a girlfriend whom I reckon everyone should follow Style Twigs.
Nikki has just started blogging like me, however, she's doing fashion where as I am not. However I may mention fashions in this blog it will probably be a mockery of some truly awful style I see out and about.

Anyway...

I'm currently messing about with the design and have put a lovely picture up to the right of this post. It's a piece of work which took about 40 mins and wasted some essay time last year.

Speaking of essays.

I was making notes on a current one, I've chosen to study Indiana Jones as a contemporary representation of the early 20th century explorer. Yay, I get to watch Indiana Jones and call it Human Geography.

I'm really wasting time here as its nearly 3am and I'm nursing a bad ear infection MOWWWWWWWW :(

I really should have an aim for this blog. I may rather badly put a description down here in this unrelated post (I may bring up aims of this blog at a later date when I get more time and feel more alive).

I must blog about my Scalextric I dusted off and set up in the conserv the other day, its slowly been nursing me better, VROOOM, until i glide (rater elegantly) off the track and have to reposition the car (MUUUUUM).

Back to the point, aims in a nice list:
  • General life (ohh I must sound like every Tom, Dick and Percy on here
  • A bit on sport, consisting of mainly:
    • Football, mainly Donny Rovers
    • Skiing (when I go)
  • Technology
  • My general humour (this could potentially ruin the blog). For example, why is it when you use a lift the weight plaque always states that the lift carries "X" amount of people, when clearly half the amount of "X" couldn't fit inside the lift. ITS NOT A 10 PERSON LIFT, ITS PACKED WITH 4 SLENDER ADULTS. Unless these lifts account for very small people or contortion artists i do not know!li
  • Lots of tangents like above

  • General life (did i mention this one)

  • Probs the troubles n strifes of student life and the aftermath of university, final year is coming to an end, what on earth do I do next?

Thats enough for tonight anyway, probably bored you all to death and next time i should go out an create a nice post which is all edgy and has a good argument. I may even review something half seriously. Night night. Whit x

No comments:

Post a Comment